Named Entity Recognition
Optical Character recognition
Natural Language Understanding
Natural Language Generation
Swathanthra Malayalam Computing
Languages & Scripts
25 Years In Speech Technology
HN: Facebook open-sources a speech-recognition system and a machine learning library (2018)
- Open source Speech-To-Text engine, using a model trained by machine learning techniques, based on Baidu's Deep Speech research paper.
Online speech recognition with wav2letter@anywhere (2020)
- Fast, open source speech processing toolkit from the Speech team at Facebook AI Research built to facilitate research in end-to-end models for speech recognition.
- Speech Recognition Toolkit.
Building an end-to-end Speech Recognition model in PyTorch
Real-Time Voice Cloning
- Clone a voice in 5 seconds to generate arbitrary speech in real-time.
Kaldi Active Grammar
- Python Kaldi speech recognition with grammars that can be set active/inactive dynamically at decode-time.
SpecAugment with PyTorch
- PyTorch Implementation of GoogleBrain's SpecAugment: A Simple Data Augmentation Method for Automatic Speech Recognition.
- Speech recognition framework for Python that makes it convenient to create custom commands to use with speech recognition software.
- Robust yet lenient forced-aligner built on Kaldi. A tool for aligning speech with text.
- On-device wake word detection powered by deep learning.
- End-to-End Speech Recognition using Deep RNN Models and WFST-based Decoding.
Ask HN: Is there any work being done in speech-to-code with deep learning? (2020)
- Pre-trained STT models and benchmarks made embarrassingly simple.
High-quality pre-trained speech-to-text models now available on Torch Hub
Wavenet For Speech Denoising
- Neural network for end-to-end speech denoising, as described in: "A Wavenet For Speech Denoising".
- Speech recognition toolkit with state-of-the-art accuracy and low latency in Rust.
- Speech-to-text Platform and APIs. Speech Recognition.
Next - Malayalam Computing