- Project DeepSpeech - Open source Speech-To-Text engine, using a model trained by machine learning techniques, based on Baidu's Deep Speech research paper.
- wav2letter++ - Fast, open source speech processing toolkit from the Speech team at Facebook AI Research built to facilitate research in end-to-end models for speech recognition.
- Kaldi Active Grammar - Python Kaldi speech recognition with grammars that can be set active/inactive dynamically at decode-time.
- SpecAugment with PyTorch - PyTorch Implementation of GoogleBrain's SpecAugment: A Simple Data Augmentation Method for Automatic Speech Recognition.
- Dragonfly - Speech recognition framework for Python that makes it convenient to create custom commands to use with speech recognition software.
- Wavenet For Speech Denoising - Neural network for end-to-end speech denoising, as described in: "A Wavenet For Speech Denoising".